Students » AB 104

AB 104

 AB 104 Grade Change Policy

Click this link to see the list of postsecondary institutions that will accept, for admission purposes, a transcript with a Pass or No Pass grade instead of a letter grade for an applicant pursuant to Education Code Section 49066.5(b).

AB 104 Grade Change Form