Welcome to ACE Charter High School’s Application System
To apply for admittance into ACE Charter High School, please complete the online registration steps and submit the required documents online or to the ACE office. Enrollment into ACE Charter High School is contingent upon full completion of the (1) online pre-enrollment process, (2) submission of all required documents, and is (3) determined by the number of spaces available per grade level. Priority will be given to a first come first serve basis up to the need for a lottery. It is important that you fully apply as quickly as possible. Please communicate any issues or questions to Ms. Marisol Garcia or Ms. Monica Arambula at [email protected] or [email protected].
Understand that withholding or falsifying information may result in the student being referred back to their home school.
ACE serves all students looking for a rigorous college and/career ready education that emphasizes a global mindset and individual student leadership. We offer students a 4-year pathway education in architecture, construction, engineering, and computer programming, but students are asked to choose an educational path based on their own interests within those 4 pathways. We value whole-child education from an international perspective where we challenge students to design their own futures. Students will be pushed in their junior & senior year to take part in our International Baccalaureate programs AS WELL AS college courses.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Immunizations:
- Please note COVID-19 vaccinations are required beginning with the 2022/2023 school year
- The TDAT is mandatory for high school students
- Residence Verification
- Current and up-to-date IEP, 504, or any other special education documents:
- Transition to High School IEP must be completed via the Oxnard Union High School District prior to enrollment
- ACE Charter High School receives its special education services through the Oxnard Union High School District
- If transferring from another high school to ACE, current transcripts are required:
- A current copy of a withdrawal form and grades from previous high school
- Signatures and acknowledgment of all ACE policies and waiver forms.
- With Applicable:
- Caregiver Authorization Affidavit
- School Enrollment for Foster and Kinship Care
- Proof of Guardianship
- Custody and/or Court documents